We are excited to announce a new approach to supporting and incorporating families in the community.
Nursery Grand Reopening- Sunday, March 20th
The Nursery will be open for 9 a.m. Mass and we will expand our schedule as the co-op grows.
What ages does the nursery serve?
One to four-year-olds are welcome to join us in the nursery.
Co-op Community Ministry
We will be working together to make this ministry possible. Families who use the nursery on a regular basis will be asked to join the co-op and will take turns serving in the nursery. Co-op parents will receive safe environment training if they haven't already been trained and be added to the ministry scheduler to coordinate nursery staffing. We will update this policy with specific parameters as needed.
Do I have to be a member?
Families who are visiting our parish or just testing the waters with their children are welcome to participate without joining the co-op, however, once a family starts using the nursery with frequency, you will be required to get trained and help out from time to time.
The safety of our children is our number one priority and we follow the Diocese of Richmond's Safe Environment protocols.
- Everyone helping in the nursery will receive
- Safe Environment training through the Virtus Program
- Roles & Logistics training specific to our Nursery.
- If not already trained, Virtus Training is offered online and in-person and new training sessions are offered each month.
- March 9th, Virtus Training 6-9 p.m. in-person at Saint Bridget
- March 13th, Roles & Logistics Training 10 a.m. in Church Hall
- April 3rd, Roles & Logistics Training 10 a.m. in Church Hall
Register for the Co-Op Here