The Busses to the March for Life have been canceled. The Youth Trip to the March for Life has also been canceled.
The March is still going on, as are the January 18th Mass and Holy Hour for Life at Saint Bridget at 5 p.m. The Virginia March for Life in Richmond is still on February 9th.
March For Life
Learn more about the March for Life at marchforlife.org
Mass & Holy Hour for Life
January 18th at 5 p.m. at Saint Bridget
Virginia March for Life
February 9th - March in the Morning, Mass at Saint Peters at Noon.
Defend Life Day: Virginia
Saint Bridget Need Three Pro-Life Advocates:
Saint Bridget is hoping to assemble a group of at least 3 advocates who would like the opportunity to let our legislators know that we hope to see them pass laws that defend and uphold the dignity of all human life!
- These advocates are asked to show up to the Richmond Convention Center wearing red and ready for a few hours of lobbying at the state Senate Office. The day will end with mass at St. Peters at noon!
- Relevant talking points and legislation handouts will be provided at the Convention Center around 8:30 A.M.
- No one is expected to be an expert, just expected to respectfully show up!
- Rachael Laustrup from the Diocese has asked that all participants sign up individually on the website below, so they are able to keep track of turnout.
- It is encouraged that positions are delivered with “clarity and charity.” This will be most effective way to encourage delegates to become pro-life.
- A mini-March over to the Pocahontas Building at 900 Main St., will take place around 9:20 A.M. There, we will be able to represent as constituents for our congressional district!
- It is encouraged that everyone parks around the Convention Center and handicapped transportation/a shuttle might be available for those unable to walk that far.
- Website: https://vaprolifeday.org/=
- Henrico County District Info: https://henrico.us/registrar/elected-officials/
Questions? Contact Jeannie Grumblatt, Social Ministries Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org