Looking for a way to brighten someone's day during this time at home?
We invite all of our parishioners - young and old - to write a card or letter to one of the residents of St. Francis Home and the Little Sisters of the Poor, over the next few days and weeks.
Not sure what to include? Here are a few ideas:
- Mention that you are member of Saint Bridget Parish
- Assure them that you are praying for them, and everyone who lives at their retirement home
- Describe to them what you are doing to pass the time during these days
- Send them a beautiful picture or drawing
- Mention a prayer or idea that has helped you during these stress-filled days
Please begin your card or letter with "Dear Resident of St. Francis Home (or Little Sisters of the Poor)" and mail it to "Pastoral Care Office – Letter Project" at the appropriate address:
St. Francis Home, 65 W Clopton St, Richmond, VA 23225
Little Sisters of the Poor, 1503 Michaels Rd, Richmond, VA 23229