We are excited about this new, easy to use platform upgrade with added security measures - all you have to do is update your password!
A Seamless, Secure Transition
All previous E-Giving donor account information has transferred automatically and securely to the ConnectNow Giving platform. This information includes: user name, email, credit card/bank account information, recurring transaction schedule.
Accessing Your ConnectNow Account
Your user email is the same as what you used on E-Giving. Passwords have to be reset.
Step 1: Click the button below or find the ConnectNow button on saintbridgetchurch.org
Step 2: Click on Forgot Your Password?
Step 3: At the "Forgot Your Password" page, submit the email address used with E-Giving.
Step 4: Check your email for your new password.
- Login to your account.
- Verify the information on your account.
- Update your password with your own custom password.
- Setup automatic online giving and utilize our "gift given online" cards for the collection basket. Those cards are found at the main entrances of the Church.
What You'll Experience
- An easier user experience for online transactions.
- Online giving receipt notification emails will be sent from ConnectNow Giving.
- Credit card/bank statement will reflect contributions to Saint Bridget Catholic Church Payment Brands.
- The ability to fill out registration forms and submit payment all in one convenient place.
If you need help, send us a note or give us a call (804) 282-9511.
Thank you for your generous response to God's call to stewardship and your support of the parish!
Some users may find it helpful to go through the New User Registration process on the ConnectNow page instead of resetting their old password. The system should identify you as an existing user when you go through the New User process.