Menu
Announcements

Entries for 'Stewardship Director'

Click here to make your Easter Flower donation via ConnectNow Online Giving

Read More

Thank you to everyone who has attended one of our evening gatherings to hear about the final phase of our Saint Bridget Church Master Plan! On behalf of the parish, we extend our sincere gratitude to all who have already made a gift or pledge to this exciting project! Over $580,000 has been pledged or given to date! An additional evening gathering is planned. Please join me to hear about the vision of the project that will focus on the beautification of the exterior of the church and campus. Coffee and dessert will be served at the gathering in the Saint Bridget Commons on Wednesday, September 6th, beginning at 7:00 ...

Read More

The St. Bridget Church Stewardship 2017 Pledge Campaign is underway, and parishioners are quickly stepping up to support our church. The Stewardship Appeal information and pledge card are included in our parish Annual Report that was mailed to all parishioners. Your compassionate spirit of giving will continue to enable St. Bridget parish to fulfill the mission of our Catholic faith tradition. Please prayerfully consider your pledge and respond promptly. Thank you for sharing your many gifts of time, talent, and treasure. Click here to make your pledge online. “Jesus asks us also to forgive and to give. To be inst...

Read More

E-Giving Laminated Cards

Posted on September 15, 2016 in: General News

Beginning in October, to allow those using E-Giving to participate in the Sunday Offertory, you will find laminated cards in the church entrances. Those using online and bank draft are invited to take one as they enter the church and place it in the collection basket when it's passed. It will be received and blessed with our other gifts given this day. Click here to join the 400+ families that contribute to Saint Bridget parish by using E-Giving. Thank you for your gift and for your prayers!

Read More

St. Bridget parish will conduct a special second collection to help with relief efforts in the U.S. and in Haiti on the weekend of October 29-30. As determined by The Catholic Diocese of Richmond: 75% of the collection will be directed to Catholic Relief Services to help with humanitarian aid in Haiti and the other 25% will be designated towards Catholic Charities USA to help with relief efforts in the United States. Let us pray for all affected by Hurricane Matthew, for those who have lost their lives, for their families coping with the loss, for the thousands struggling to recover and for our first responders worki...

Read More

Contact Info

Saint Bridget Catholic Church
6006 Three Chopt Road
Richmond, Virginia 23226

Office: (804) 282-9511
Fax: (804) 285-7227

Priests' Residence:
Monsignor Carr 
Fr. Tochi Iwuji (804) 551-0592
Fr. Kyle O'Connor (804) 551-0473
parishmail@saintbridgetchurch.org

Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Mass Schedule

Tuesday:
Reconciliation: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. and by appointment

Saturday:
Vigil Mass: 5:30 p.m.
Reconciliation: 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. and by appointment 

Sunday:
7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m.,11:00 a.m., 5:00 p.m.

Daily:
8:00 a.m., except holidays as scheduled

 

St. Bridget Facebook Page

Our Sponsors

eTEC Mechanical Corporation

IMG_20180928_141803
IMG_20180928_141507
IMG_20180928_141552
IMG_20180928_141501