When is Mind to Heart?
Mind to Heart is held on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. unless otherwise stated. Our regularly scheduled Tuesday confessions will continue to take place from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., and will coincide with Tuesday Adoration from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Prayer: Talking to God like a Real Person
- Lord Help Me; Grant Me Grace!
- Afterlife: The Endgame (Death, Judgement, Purgatory, Heaven & Hell)
- The Incarnation: Holy Smokes, God Became a Baby
- The Most Holy Roman Catholic Church: What Does that Mean?
- Penance: You've Got to Fast Before You Feast -- February 25th
- Saint Joseph: Protector and Guardian -- March 17th
- How to Be Human 101: Striving for Excellence (a four part, four week topic)
Justice -- April 7th
Prudence -- April 14th
Fortitude -- April 21st
Temperance -- April 28th
- Our Momma: The Blessed Virgin Mary -- May 19th
- Who the Eucharist is, and What it's Not -- June 16th
- The Battle for Your Soul -- July 21st
What is Mind to Heart?
Led by our Seminarian Dillon Bruce, Mind to Heart is a monthly opportunity to spend time with the Lord through a reflection, held in the Church during Adoration, followed by time for silent prayer. Suitable for teens and adults, these evenings provide a chance to slow down, learn about the faith, and pray in God's loving presence.
Listen to the Most Recent Reflection:
Reflection 7: The Incarnation - Holy Smokes, God Became a Baby!
Reflection 6: Heaven & Hell (The Endgame, Part 4)
Reflection 5: Purgatory (The Endgame, Part 3)
Reflection 4: Judgement (The Endgame, Part 2)
Reflection 3: Death (The Endgame, Part 1)
Reflection 2: Lord, Grant Me Grace
Reflection 1: How to Pray