Listen to the Most Recent Reflection:
Click to listen to Reflection 1: How to Pray
What is Mind to Heart?
Led by our Seminarian Dillon Bruce, Mind to Heart is a monthly opportunity to spend time with the Lord through a reflection, held in the Church during Adoration, followed by time for silent prayer. Suitable for teens and adults, these evenings provide a chance to slow down, learn about the faith, and pray in God's loving presence.
When is Mind to Heart?
Mind to Heart is held on the third Tuesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. unless otherwise stated. Our regularly scheduled Tuesday confessions will continue to take place from 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., and will coincide with Tuesday Adoration from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Prayer: Talking to God like a Real Person -- September 17th
- Lord Help Me; Grant Me Grace! -- October 15th
- Afterlife: The Endgame -- (a four part, four week topic)
Death -- November 5th
Judgement -- November 12th
Heaven -- November 19th
Hell -- November 26th
- The Incarnation: Holy Smokes, God Became a Baby -- December 17th
- The Most Holy Roman Catholic Church: What Does that Mean? -- January 21st
- Penance: You've Got to Fast Before You Feast -- February 18th
- Saint Joseph: Protector and Guardian -- March 17th
- How to Be Human 101: Striving for Excellence -- (a four part, four week topic)
Justice -- April 7th
Prudence -- April 14th
Fortitude -- April 21st
Temperance -- April 28th
- Our Momma: The Blessed Virgin Mary -- May 19th
- Who the Eucharist is, and What it's Not -- June 16th
- The Battle for Your Soul -- July 21st