If you are a Saint Bridget parishioner in the 5th grade or above and would like to become a member of our outstanding group of altar servers, mark your calendar with the following training dates:
· Friday, January 12 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM
· Friday, January 19 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM
· Saturday, January 27 1 PM – 3 PM
· Friday February 2 3:45 PM- 5:45 PM
· Sunday, February 4 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
Snow make-up dates:
· Saturday, February 10 1 PM - 3 PM
· Friday, February 16 3:45 PM – 5:45 PM
If interested you must attend ANY 3 COMPLETE SESSIONS (no late arrivals or dismissals) of your choice from the above dates. Tack on 1/2 hour to your third session for evaluation.
Tentative Commissioning: Sunday, February 18, 2018 at the 11 AM Mass
Please note. If there is ONE snow day there will be ONE make-up date. The second snow make-up date will go into effect ONLY if there is a second snow day.
Questions? There will be parent/child information sessions to address training, scheduling, commitment, and more on December 10th in the Parish Center Meeting Room and January 7th in the Murphy Conference Room from 10 AM – 11 AM or call Denise McMenamin 740-2744