On April 9th the School and Church community come together to work, build community, and help local organizations/people in need. There are projects for every age and level of physical ability. Families can work together or split up into separate work teams.
Click Here to Donate Goods
Click Here to Volunteer
Serve, Donate, Be Served: 9 a.m. to Noon
- Serve: We'll have projects for all ages and abilities. The Sign Up Genius will be live before March 25th and volunteers can sign up for on and off-campus projects.
- Donate: Going to be out of town? You can still help. Donations are critical to making this day possible! See our donation list below. Donations can be dropped off before the day of service.
- Be Served: Need a little help? We are here to lend a hand. Contact us if you have a project for our volunteers, if we can help, we would love to!
This year we have many opportunities to act as the hands and feet of Christ in our community both on Saint Bridget campus and on-site at local non-profits. As benefitting organizations are being finalized, please be on the lookout for a sign-up genius to register for volunteer opportunities.
We will have a variety of projects on and off the Church property. A Sign Up Genius will be posted here so you can pre-register for the project best suited to you and your family! Supplies, logistics, and assignments will be shared as we get closer to the day.
- a ziplock bag containing clothing for children in elementary school that have potty accidents.
- Accidents are occurring much more often than in years past, with children Pre-K through 5th
- Oops kits would be a ziplock bag containing one pair of underpants, leggings/sweatpants, and a pair of socks.
- Each bag is labeled with size and gender so that teachers can quickly assist a child and get them back to learning with as much dignity and as little disruption as possible.
- See the supply lists below for needed items.
- some classes eat lunch as early as 10 a.m. or as late as 1:30 p.m. without snack/food to hold them over.
- Snack Packs are very helpful for teachers to have for students that are hungry.
- See supply lists below for what we need.
Items we'll be collecting
Please start collecting items listed below and prepare to drop off donations beginning Saturday, March 26th.
Collection locations at the school and the church to follow.
- bottled water
- individually wrapped nut-free snacks
- brown paper lunch bags
- boys and girls new undergarments size 4 through16
- socks: children size 4 through adult size 8
- girls leggings size 4 through 14
- boys sweatpants/shorts sizes 4 through 14
- Cleaning Supplies
- 5-gallon mop buckets
- paper towel rolls
- surface cleaner bottles
- dish soaps
- dish gloves
- Other Supplies
- index cards
- gallon-size ziplock bags
- garbage bags