The Liturgy Committee focuses on the many ways it can reveal Christ’s Presence in the celebration of the Eucharist. If you have questions or comments about the Liturgy Committee, please email its Chairperson, Jeff Lunardi.
Liturgy Committee's Responsibilities
- Forming/training new liturgical ministers
- Assessing liturgies through the lens of Christ’s Real Presence
- Planning special liturgies for certain feast days throughout liturgical seasons
- Researching materials that will support the intellectual and spiritual growth of liturgy ministers
- Those called to serve are asked for a commitment of three years (one liturgical cycle).
- Meetings are scheduled for the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Our pastor, parochial vicar, a consultant, and additional clergy, aid in determining parish direction.
- Roles within the Liturgy Committee include: Meeting Convener, Recorder, Communication Leader, Formation and Training Leader, Recruitment Leader and Commitment Management Leader, as well as Head of Ministry for Assembly, Altar Servers, Music, Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors, Sacristans and Ushers.