Construction begins and will continue for about six months.
May 19th (Saturday)
5:00 p.m. Bishop Knestout will bless the worksite and will celebrate Mass at Saint Bridget. Reception following Mass.
Three Entrances Available
All doors facing Three Chopt Road will be inaccessible during construction.
Snowball Lane Entrance
- Handicapped accessible
- Snowball Lane is the one-way alleyway accessed off of York Street near the school playground that runs behind the school building.
- A walkway up Snowball Lane will be established to provide a clear path from the front to the double doors off Snowball Lane into the Commons.
- No parking will be allowed on Snowball Lane to allow for passage of walkers; school drop-off and pickup will continue to take place each day.
School Parking Lot Entrance
- Handicapped accessible
- This entrance is always accessible to pedestrians.
- Pedestrians can walk through the Rectory Garden or through the Clergy Parking Lot behind the rectory.
- This parking lot is accessible to cars only when the gates are open and the school is not using the blacktop.
Unavailable During Construction
- Across from the church, an area for materials and equipment and will be cordoned off reducing parking capacity.
- Parking spaces directly across from the church along the curb will be cordoned off for passage of materials and equipment to/from the work area.
Please be considerate of our neighbors, especially during this time.
- York Rd., Across from the rectory and from Snowball Ln. south to Grove Ave.
- School Blacktop (before summer break) will be available weekends and after 6 p.m.
- School Blacktop (during summer break) will be available 24 hours.
- School Parking Lot off of snowball lane
- The service road which parallels Three Chopt Rd. west of York Rd.
- Handicapped Parking will be reserved with signage in two locations
- Along Snowball Lane, East of the double doors
- On the School Parking Lot, weekends and weeknights after 6 p.m
- Please consider arriving early and if possible, drop off any passengers at the double doors off Snowball Lane and then proceed to park.
School Drop-off and Pickup
- Drop-off and pick-up will still continue via Snowball Lane
- Watch for Construction workers and activity, extra care must be taken during school days at drop-off and pick-up.
- Watch for pedestrians on the walking path that will exist on Snowball Lane during the construction period
- Construction workers will take great care at all times, but especially during the drop-off and pick-up.
- Any parking on Snowball (east of the double doors) during this time will be handicapped parking.