From Monsignor Carr
“…through Your Son Our Lord Jesus Christ, by the power and working of the Holy Spirit, You give life to all things and make them holy, and You never cease to gather a people to Yourself and make them holy….”
- Eucharistic Prayer 3
Based on lessons learned and feedback gathered since public Masses resumed in spring of this year, clergy, parish administration, and the liturgy committee continue to work together so that our parish can safely worship together. Beginning with reservations for the Mass of the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception on December 7th & 8th, you will see modifications to the reservation process and seating structure.
In place of Signup Genius, Mass seating will now be reserved through a streamlined custom form. The form will be shared via the parish website and daily emails. The new, simpler form will request seating reservations by the number of individuals from a household to be seated together rather than by couple/family/individual. Reserving seats by individual rather than category will allow seating in the church to be optimized to expand capacity by almost 50% while still adhering to all diocesan and state protocols and providing a safe and distanced experience.
- Everyone must reserve seating. The revised seating format utilizes all seats and there will be no additional space to accommodate walk-ins.
- Arrive early. The new seating chart takes additional time to seat people. Late attendance may result in forfeiting one's reservation.
- Please be patient. As we work to implement a new seating format to accommodate more parishioners, there may be bumps along the way.
- The 5:30 p.m. Saturday Mass is also live-streamed (in the event you do not wish to be seen).
- Everyone 5 years of age and older must wear a face mask in the parish buildings at all times and maintain social distancing.
- We are dispensed from attending Sunday Mass until further notice.
In compliance with the Emergency Temporary Standards, by entering Saint Bridget Catholic Church, all employees, visitors, and vendors/contractors will acknowledge the following:
- Your temperature is under 100.4 degrees (self-administered within 2 hours prior to entering the building).
- You or anyone in your household DOES NOT have a new cough or new shortness of breath.
- In the past two (2) weeks, you or anyone in your household HAS NOT had a fever.
- In the past two (2) weeks, you HAVE NOT been exposed - less than six (6) feet for greater than 15 minutes - to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 without wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
Click Here to Access Mass Live-Streams.
- Saturday Vigil Mass at 5:30 p.m. (Public Mass, reservation required, also live-streamed)
- Sunday Masses
- 8 a.m. (Public Mass, reservation required)
- 11 a.m. (Public Mass, reservation required)
- 5 p.m. (Public Mass, reservation required)
- Daily Masses will be held at 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday (Public Mass, also live-streamed)
Mass Reservations for January 30th & 31st will open January 25th at Noon and close January 29th at Noon.