Promotions at Saint Bridget
Communication is a ministry and one of the vital means through which we accomplish our mission as a Catholic parish. Our aim is to curate engaging content and meaningful messaging that consistently leads the community into a lived experience of the faith and deeper relationships with Christ. To accomplish this, we have operational guidelines below.
How to Submit
Submit text and media to email@example.com
Expect an email response confirming receipt of submission.
- Not all submissions or requests will be approved or promoted.
- Submissions for the bulletin should arrive at least 10 days before the requested publication date. Promotional materials are due the Friday before the weekend preceding publication.
- Promotions will typically run for two weeks. (This aims to keep parishioners engaged with fresh content).
- If space is available and the content can be reworded to appear fresh, we will attempt to extend promotions.
- All promotional copy/media are subject to edit.
- Where appropriate, promotions may be advertised through a variety of communication channels including, but not limited to: email, social media, physical signage, website announcements, announcements before Mass, video promotions, etc.