A Call to Stewardship
Caring for the St. Bridget Church Parish Family
We thank all the parish families for their gifts to support God’s work here at St. Bridget Catholic Church.
Stewardship involves the choices we make every day: how we spend our time, what we do with the skills and talents God has given us, how we care for the environment, and what we do with our money.
Your stewardship defines St. Bridget Catholic Church. Your contributions are our primary source of income. Your volunteer efforts fuel our church ministries. Please share your blessings and give to God first and abundantly.
Using our Gifts for God’s Glory
Your generous financial contributions to St. Bridget Church enable us to:
- Celebrate our liturgy and faith as led by our Pastor, Reverend Monsignor William H. Carr; our Parochial Vicars, Monsignor Raphael and Father Francis; and our deacons, Rev. Mr. Giovenco, Rev. Mr. Petillo and Rev. Mr. Patrick White;
- Champion parish outreach to the poor and needy in our community;
- Provide religious education programs for all ages;
- Offer sacramental preparation programs;
- Ensure the pastoral care of the sick;
- Promote our growing music ministry programs;
- Enhance and cultivate our many and varied parish ministries such as: the ALPHA program; Christian Formation ministries; our Youth and Young Adult ministries; Catholic Heart Workcamp; Human Concerns; Haiti Ministry; Parish Nursing Program; Parish Advocacy Program; Ministry for Persons with Disabilities; Men’s Ministry; Women’s Ministry; and Saints and Sinners; and
- Manage the maintenance requirements of our 65 year old facilities.